Relief from Paruresis

hdtuck

Relief from Paruresis

Postby hdtuck » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:45 pm

Relief from Paruresis
I have not visited the forum it quite some time but wanted to pass along something interesting. I thought about trying Cymbalta to help me deal with my Paruresis that I have lived with for a long, long time. Then decided not to. Some months later I was suffering from severe back pain and my pain management doctor told me to try Cymbalta as a pain reliever. I was not so sure but he said he had been taking it himself and it worked well for the pain. So I began the drug. The pain did go away but I don't know if it was the drug or just time. But since I began Cymbalta my shy bladder problem has improved by at least 75 to 80%. Again, don't know if it is the Cymbalta or not but I haven't felt as free in years. And I've been suffering at least 45 years.

RichardUSA
Founder

Re: Relief from Paruresis

Postby RichardUSA » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:25 pm

hdtuck wrote:Relief from Paruresis
I have not visited the forum it quite some time but wanted to pass along something interesting. I thought about trying Cymbalta to help me deal with my Paruresis that I have lived with for a long, long time. Then decided not to. Some months later I was suffering from severe back pain and my pain management doctor told me to try Cymbalta as a pain reliever. I was not so sure but he said he had been taking it himself and it worked well for the pain. So I began the drug. The pain did go away but I don't know if it was the drug or just time. But since I began Cymbalta my shy bladder problem has improved by at least 75 to 80%. Again, don't know if it is the Cymbalta or not but I haven't felt as free in years. And I've been suffering at least 45 years.

I hope a moderator moves this to the correct forum. I think you are on to something. Maybe if you see
this message you can move your post to the "Talk About It Forum" It doesn't belong in "shy bladder
friendly employers." Anyway, good post.

RichardUSA
Founder

Re: Relief from Paruresis

Postby RichardUSA » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:25 pm

hdtuck wrote:Relief from Paruresis

I hope a moderator moves this to the correct forum. I think you are on to something. Maybe if you see
this message you can move your post to the "Talk About It Forum" It doesn't belong in "shy bladder
friendly employers." Anyway, good post.

Return to “Shy Bladder Friendly Employers (Public Forum)”